Provided by agreement:
- Crisis management
- Business continuity
- Emergency management
- Disaster recoveryt
- Individual and random occurrences
- Lasting Crisis
CORPORATE CRISIS CONSEQUENCES
- Reputation of the company
- Influence of external factors
- Reaction of the company
CORPORATE CRISIS PREVENTION
Prevention and Crisis Management, evaluation tests, audits.
ACTIONS TAKEN TO FACE IT
COMMUNICATION CRISIS MANAGEMENT
- Media training
- How will appear across media
- Spokeperson training
- Press conference, press release
Increasing quality and effectiveness - accordance with the practice 'plan-do-check-act'.
- Increasing resistance to crisis-recovery functions in case of outage.
- Name protecting name and reputation of the company.
- Maintaining competitive advantage - opening of new markets, the clientele increases, customer confidence increases.
- Operational continuous improvement; control and update the administrative company systems.
- Adaptation to legal requirements; proof adapt to the laws and regulations.
- Saving expenses- through replacement of other security controls, help to reduce premiums.
- Delivery-Distribution continued to customers.
- Continuous management- effective management during shutdown.